There are various brands of Air Conditioners in the Market which are responsible to provide you this level of comfort. This can make it difficult to choose from the plethora of options in the market. The efficiency of an Air Conditioners can be checked by EER which is Energy Efficient Rating. The capacity and the power input are responsible for a good EER.
These are the 6 Highest EER Air Conditioners in the Indian market today:
|Air Conditioner model||EER value||ISEER value|
|LG LS-Q18YNZA 1.5 Ton 5-Star Inverter AC||4.73 W/W||4.73|
|Carrier CAI18EK5R39F0 5-Star, 1.5 Ton Inverter AC||4.62 W/W||4.62|
|LG KS-Q18HNZD 5 Star split AC||4.73 W/W||4.73|
|Daikin FTKF50TV 1.5 Ton 5 Star inverter Split AC –||5.33 W/W||5.33|
|Hitachi RSB518HBEAZ 5-Star, 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC||4.7 W/W||4.7|
|Panasonic NU18WKYW Twin CoolWi-Fi 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC||4.6 W/W||4.7|
You may be interested in knowing that a 3 star rated AC with high EER is better than a 5 star rated AC with low EER. Read this for more info.
The execution of LG, Daikin, Voltas, Carrier, Samsung in terms of EER is trustworthy. They consume about a similar proportion of electricity and retain nearly equivalent specifications.
Nonetheless, in particular terms, without a doubt, a Carrier, LG, or a Daikin is reasonable because they are skilled in air conditioner manufacturing. Japanese and Korean brands are much ahead in the manufacturing of electrical appliances.
LG and Samsung are Korean brands. Their motto is: “Home Comfort you can depend on”.
They have many service centres in almost every city. Although Carrier and Daikin have good performance, their local service assistance is not available is small cities.
We have listed the best Split EER Air conditioners. These are listed on the basis of the star ratings, energy-efficient Ratio, user rating, power consumption, and the money which you are paying. What are you waiting for? Let’s get a quick idea of the Air conditioners available.
1. LG LS-Q18YNZA 1.5 Ton 5-Star Inverter AC
With the Slogan “Life’s Good”, LG has been in the market for so long. Indian customers have liked this brand earlier also. Without fail, LG comes up with the best mode and good EER. The power consumption and other aspects are worthy of the money which you are about to spend.
Indians look forward to purchasing appliances from the trusted brands which have made a reputation over time. Heavy investment demands authenticity. This model of LG stands true to its claims. The Air Conditioner from LG has the most dynamic features.
It comes with a dual inverter system. Also doesn’t have a problem with cooling or noise. It is a very efficient cooler and provides a calm atmosphere.
You can very well draw a conclusion from the fact that they are offering 10 years warranty on the compressor and condenser. This also further shows that has a long life.
- They have split AC of 1.5-ton capacity
- It has an inverter compressor
- The ISEER Value is 4.73
- EER is 4.73 W/W
- The energy rating is 5-star
- It also has dual inverter and ocean Black fin
- The product has a 1 yr warranty
- The compressor and the condenser also have a warranty of ten years.
- It has TUV Nord to remove the mosquitoes. Ultrasound waves are used to eliminate mosquitoes.
- This AC has the Himalayan cooling technology. It saves up 26% more energy. It cools the room more efficiently and faster by around 28%.
- The plasmaster Ionizer feature purifies the air. It eliminates 99.99% of bacteria.
- These traits make this AC receive the title of standing as the nicest 1.5-ton inverter Split Air Conditioner in India in 2020.
- The only con is that it is a bit on the expensive side.
2. Carrier CAI18EK5R39F0 Inverter Split Air Conditioner (5-Star, 1.5 Ton)
For a start, it is an international brand. Secondly, it is very popular in the Indian market. And it provides top-notch performance.
I’ve listed some amazing features make it to be featured amongst the top Split Air Conditioners in the Indian market. It is easily available on big online e-commerce sites like Amazon.
- It has an Inverter compressor.
- It is very energy efficient: The energy rating of 5-star with 1.5-ton capacity
- The condenser coil is of copper to reduce excessive heating
- Dust filter along with dehumidifier to remove excess humidity in the room.
- The product has a 5 years warranty
- The condenser has a 1-year warranty.
- The warranty on the compressor is of 10 years
- It has Flexi-cool Hybrid Jet Technology
- The carrier AC has four specialized modes – the free-running mode, 100%, 75%, 50%
- The 100% mode functions when the temperature of the space is very hot. It switches to 75% after the temperature is balanced
- It adjusts itself as per the temperature. As a result, it saves a lot of electricity.
- It has an in-built stabilizer. It can work at low voltage as well.
- The carrier mode functions nicely between 150-280 V. No matter if it is at room temperature or very high temperature.
- It gives the best cooling and fastest performance.
- You need to get the Air Conditioner installed by yourself
- The copper pipe is not sufficient. You need to get this for proper installation.
3. LG KS-Q18HNZD split AC
The LG products are very authentic and they do not compromise with the quality.
This Air conditioner from the LG company is best for bedrooms. It is very economical and has decent power efficient system.
It is amongst the best split Air conditioners in India.
- It is a 5-Star Air Conditioner
- The dual inverter helps inefficient cooling which is noise-free as well
- Ocean Black protection
- Environment-friendly AC
- It has a years warranty
- The compressor has 10 years warranty. They only charge for the gas.
- It cools the room so quickly that you will be amazed to experience it.
- The R32 refrigerant is very environment friendly. This is used in the AC
- The heat dissipation is of high quality.
- The copper tubes have copper tubes to enable sufficiently oscillatory action, thereby improving its stability.
- The gas refill time can be easily observed due to the low refrigerant detection characteristic the LG Smart Thing App helps in fast diagnosis.
- The stabilize free feature helps in a great saving of energy.
- It works efficiently even in high temperature as 50°C
- The remote of the AC is not modern in style
- The absence of a 4-way swing can bother many consumers.
4. Daikin ( 1.5 Ton) 5 Star inverter Split AC
This Model of Daikin is highly energy efficient with 5 stars BEE. It has an inverter type compressor with copper wire.
- This AC has R32 refrigerant gas which is environment friendly.
- It has the unparalleled performance. Also it comes with a power chill option. It runs at full chill for 30 minutes. Additionally it reverts back in a more power-saving mode.
- It can cool a room from 36 to 26°C in around 10 minutes. I cool the room instantly.
- It cools every corner of the room by 3D airflow. The 3D airflow pushes air horizontally as well as vertically.
- It is very economical as it just consumes 767 units yearly.
- Japanese manufacturing. They are pro at AC manufacturing.
- Different speed compressors for saving energy.
- It produces a little sound which is very faint. It won’t disturb you.
- The FTKF series if Daikin has unparalleled execution, though it is slightly expensive for the Indian market.
- The compressor has 5 years warranty which is less than the other’s warranty in the market
- It needs a stabilizer as it operates at 160-265V
5. Hitachi RSB518HBEAZ 5-Star, 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
Hitachi is amongst the leading Air Conditioner Brand in the world. They are very reputed for serving the best quality every season.
- It has an Inverter Compressor
- The energy rating of 5-star
- 1.5 ton capacity with split type AC
- 410A Refrigerant
- It offers one year warranty
- The controller warranty of 5 year
- Warranty of 10 years on the compressor.
- It has a wide-angle deflector wave blade configuration. It eliminates bad odor and assures good performance.
- The investor compressor saves power and makes it noise-free.
- They are excellent with the execution of comfort.
- The copper wire makes it rust-free. The aluminum coil father rust easily.
- It has an in-built stabilizer. It saves the AC during voltage fluctuations as well.
- As per the features, it is not very expensive and can be bought under INR 40,000
- They do not give you free installation. You need to spend some extra bucks in the installation of the appliance.
6. Panasonic NU18WKYW Twin CoolWi-Fi 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
Panasonic is a promising manufacturer of Air Conditioner In the Indian Market. These ACs are very suitable for Indian situations. This Ac has some among features to make it stand out and a must buy.
- It is Wi-Fi split Air Conditioner
- It has Inverter Compressor for smooth and noise-free cooling
- The energy rating is 5-star
- The condenser coil is of Copper to make it rust-free
- It has an R32 refrigerant. This makes it environment friendly.
- The appliance has one year warranty
- The compressor has 10 years warranty.
- It has variable speeds. It saves a lot of energy
- The wifi mode helps in instant cooling.
- The compressor is very powerful. Even when the temperature is 50°C, it executes excellent cooling.
- The PM2.5 filter ensures the purification of air.
- The in-built stabilizer helps to function the Air Conditioner during voltage fluctuation.
- The servicing issue after the sales can be problematic
- Some areas need to be improved.
The market is flooded with Air conditioners from different brands. However, checking the functionality of Air Conditioners is equally important.
Japanese and Korean brands are much ahead in the manufacturing of electrical appliances. LG and Samsung are Korean brands. They have many service centres in almost every city.
Although Carrier and Daikin have good performance, their local service assistance is not available is small cities.
Therefore, you need to check every aspect before investing in an Air conditioner.